slip solution

Guest film_master

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard dawn is bad cause it has degreasers in it. Guess it would be good to wash the tintrookie away. lol,jk dood :lol

[*]316812

Fock the joking.... any dish soap is not good for film adhesive... the worst? Dawn...

I have come to like Oldtinters selection... FilmOn and when there are trying times, a separate mix with a drop or two of Prell shampoo... no fuss, no goo collecting in the bottle and :) good slip for those hot days or old glass.

film on sucks for a 5 gallon tank u have to use the whole damn bottle of it, well here in texas n e way. And carrying 2 diff bottles is a biatch when ontop an extension ladder. Babyshampoo for me and the equate doesnt gum up on the sprayer.

film on sucks for a 5 gallon tank u have to use the whole damn bottle of it, well here in texas n e way. And carrying 2 diff bottles is a biatch when ontop an extension ladder. Babyshampoo for me and the equate doesnt gum up on the sprayer.

[*]317596

1o pumps worked for me in So. Florida... here in VA I use 4-5 pumps....

I full shot glass per gallon is the equivalent of 10 pumps per quart.... which means there's enogh FilmOn concentrate to make about 20 - 24 gallons of application solution.

It sucks with a heavy hand... light touch will get it to move. :spit

the pimp hand is strong in this one. lol

I know metint, I have used it before, I was exagerating on the full bottle per 5 gallon tank, just that babyshampoo is more readily available.

the pimp hand is strong in this one. lol

I know metint, I have used it before, I was exagerating on the full bottle per 5 gallon tank, just that babyshampoo is more readily available.

[*]317608

:lol2:DD

Yeah... I had a difficult time finding Prell yesterday. :spit

Archived