For You

iv put it on red cars, blue,white,silver, who cares, as long as the customer likes it!

[*]317000

:lol6:lol6:bingo:bingo:bingo

ME TOOOOO!!!! AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO INSTALL FILMS WHICH CUSTOMERS NEED :dunno:lol2 WHYYYYYYYY???

[*]317048

Prolly cuz they dont feel like replacing it when those same customers come back bitchin a year later.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iv put it on red cars, blue,white,silver, who cares, as long as the customer likes it!

[*]317000

:evilgrin:evilgrin:bingo:bingo:bingo

ME TOOOOO!!!! AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO INSTALL FILMS WHICH CUSTOMERS NEED :please:please WHYYYYYYYY???

[*]317048

Prolly cuz they dont feel like replacing it when those same customers come back bitchin a year later.

[*]317113

:dunno:dunno

Guest tinterjim

Have any of you ever noticed on older Ford Explorers (late 80's to mid 90's) when you take off the factory sticker on the quarter glass, the factory privacy glass is discolored?

Have any of you ever noticed on older Ford Explorers (late 80's to mid 90's) when you take off the factory sticker on the quarter glass, the factory privacy glass is discolored?

[*]317295

Yep..........and the Crown Vics too

here Jim have a fader-hater sign

post-11600-1127435546.jpg

before anyone gets their drawers in a knot.....

this was a suzuki I tinted,

the graphic is a joke, ha-ha comedy

not a stab at our brother autotinter :bingo

the Soultek fader holds up remarkably well without fading clear or purple

but it's still fader :poke

ALL!! the fader tint jobs I have seen look like azz a few years later. most of the time the black part fades completely clear, or to a very light shade of its former self, the chrome or color part stays though and it looks totally :poke

but hell if a jiggra wants dat fada SLANG IT :bingo

Archived