SUPA PAPAs

Guest ChadSch

Nope...its the ATR line. Lately we have had ALL KINDSA problems outta it. This week it was a problem with texturing in the film itself. Had 3 vehicles come back over it. I think we pay way too much for film for this to be happening.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChadSch

what kind of problems are you having with the Llumar tint....maybe some of the people on here can help you out with them.? Might be able to give you some suggestions.? Just a thought.

[*]317141

Not wanting to shrink all the way.....(mostly in the upper corners on backglass) and not sticking to the glass around the edges. ESPECIALLY on fords.

[*]317146

Ah... most film will do that... not just LLumar's

Sorry to hear about the personality clash... There is a guy in Ark. who thinks he's a gift to the industry and will not hesitate to tell you so. Just another tinter like the rest of us.

so you just felt like coming here and bashing them?? great posts to start out with.? :woowoo? welcome to the board

[*]317134

NO ...I was kinda upset with the whole thing....im sure you would have been also. Maybe your just a better person than I am....

Like I said.....might be an ok place if it werent for the owner..

[*]317136

You must also be very mindful of the term 'bashing' around here :dunno:dunno:dunno:woowoo

Again, if it is who I think it is, that person is not on any LLumar payroll... and from I understand after a trip to Ohio's North shore last week... if it's the person I'm thinking of... they should tread very lightly and reconsider the use of the LLumar name as they will no longer be doing any shop visits under the guise of an independent trainer for a LLumar distributor. They need only use their company name going forward.

Guest FilmDocta
ChadSch

what kind of problems are you having with the Llumar tint....maybe some of the people on here can help you out with them.  Might be able to give you some suggestions.  Just a thought.

[*]317141

Not wanting to shrink all the way.....(mostly in the upper corners on backglass) and not sticking to the glass around the edges. ESPECIALLY on fords.

[*]317146

Sounds like an installation problem......not the film!! and you say you have 16 yrs. experience :woowoo:dunno:dunno:woowoo:dunno

[quote name=ChadSch' date='Sep 22 2005, 02:57 PM

Sounds like an installation problem......not the film!! and you say you have 16 yrs. experience :lol2:lol6:lol2:lol2:jerkit

[*]318260

I wasn't going to go there... you know... it might get misconstrued as trying to tell someone how to tint.

Usually, when I rep'd for an not so popular film company, I found, those tinters that had tighest closed minds were the most difficult to say anything to, the first to ask you politely or not so politely to leave and always and I mean always, the first to jump up and tell the world of their awful experience.

Learning, even a new word like sycophant, takes an open mind... like a parachute... they function best when open.

:woowoo

Sounds like an installation problem......not the film!! and you say you have 16 yrs. experience

I wasn't going to go there... you know... it might get misconstrued as trying to tell someone how to tint.

Or maybe it's NOT the installer and in fact a roll of Llumar that rolls off the edges. Hmmm, with all that experience from you 2, I'd expect you have seen that before. Shiot happens, bad rolls happen from all of em, including you know who. Anyone saying, or implying otherwise is full of it.

Or maybe it's NOT the installer and in fact a roll of Llumar that rolls off the edges.  Hmmm, with all that experience from you 2, I'd expect you have seen that before.  Shiot happens, bad rolls happen from all of em, including you know who.  Anyone saying, or implying otherwise is full of it.

[*]318440

:lol May not be the case ..but certainly can't rule it out :lol

Archived