Tiger Woods 2006

I picked it up a couple of days ago ( the PC version).

It's VERY different from the xbox 05 version...I think it's more realistic now. There's no tigervision or caddy measurements for putting, you actually have to read the greens and atrributes are no longer purchased with money, you earn experience points instead and spend them on attributes AND lessons. Certain shots are not available to you until you take the lessons I.e. flop shots etc.

You have to earn your way onto the tour by starting as a h@ck and working your way up to amateur, Q school etc etc.

The only negative is the gameface...It seems like it was the lowest priority to the designers. It doesn't work nearly as well as the xbox version and the celebration moves are all the same as they were in 05.

Overall, I think they did a great job on this game. :spit

Guest nautiboi73

will hvae to put that on my xmas list for 05, I enjoy TW05 so if this is at all better, then thats great.

TD can you play the PC version online? and I am guessing that you need a joystick too.

Yup, you can play it online or LAN. I haven't gone online yet, but the wife and I LAN'd a few games last night, it was pretty cool.

For the joystick, TW 06 recommends the logitech dual action game pad, it's only 30 bucks so we got 2 of those as well and they work great. :spit

I picked it up a couple of days ago ( the PC version).

It's VERY different from the xbox 05 version...I think it's more realistic now. There's no tigervision or caddy measurements for putting, you actually have to read the greens and atrributes are no longer purchased with money, you earn experience points instead and spend them on attributes AND lessons. Certain shots are not available to you until you take the lessons I.e. flop shots etc.

You have to earn your way onto the tour by starting as a h@ck and working your way up to amateur, Q school etc etc.

The only negative is the gameface...It seems like it was the lowest priority to the designers. It doesn't work nearly as well as the xbox version and the celebration moves are all the same as they were in 05.

Overall, I think they did a great job on this game. :beach

[*]319156

cool...I will have to get it next time I at wally world picking up my tint supply :inot

I just made my guy on the game and started the My Tour, putting is a ton harder, but thats a good thing, and yeah the controls are a lot different from tiger 2005, I have TW06 for PS2 and im still not sure what the right analog is for?

TD can you play online with other xbox and or PS2 users?

Archived