Crazy use for tint tubes

Guest zolar

For the massive stereo system we are putting in (from previous posts), I am installing cabin pressure relief, to keep from blowing out the accordion seals or glass. 2 actuator driven 3" valves on 2 tint tubes dump pressure under the truck. They have switches to open the valves independently, and lights to indicate the valve's position. I will effectively be like cracking the windows. I have never heard of it being done before. I thought I would show it here first.

post-11600-1127436656.jpg

Crazy Stuff

Z

For the massive stereo system we are putting in (from previous posts), I am installing cabin pressure relief, to keep from blowing out the accordion seals or glass. 2 actuator driven 3" valves on 2 tint tubes dump pressure under the truck. They have switches to open the valves independently, and lights to indicate the valve's position. I will effectively be like cracking the windows. I have never heard of it being done before. I thought I would show it here first.

post-11600-1127436656.jpg

Crazy Stuff

Z

[*]317319

That is some crazy cool chit mon! :sad

we use them on our performance side as an adapter to add a aftermarket k&n style air filter to some cars

[*]340155

how does that work

back at old shop I gave them to the stereo dudes too like Zo said for ports and vents

you can cover then ends to and use them for the terminal adapters

[*]341106

if you just adding a 3" cone filter to the stock intake tube you can cut about 5" of the tint tube and put one end into the filter and one end into the stock intake tube

Archived