Suntek?

Guest windoworx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giving out missinformation

[*]317659

Do some research or step up and set the record straight... I actually know one of the investors... family members and friends have contacts that run across both sides, buddy...

You live here?

If so, come on and tell us all what you know! If not, buy your film from whoever you like.

Man asked who they were, not what price or service performance they had and no one was rushing out to answer the question asked, including you.

What's the matter? Reality sucks now that you've found out that pretty smile across the phone doesn't fit the vision of the company conjured up in the mind's eye.

I'm sorry... here's what unprofessional appears like from metint:

Blow me, you dumb fock!

true metint...he asked who they ARE...but not how the product was made and who they compare to other films..you do(to me) seem to take a JAB at one film company or another in alot of your post..not that im complaining :lol2:lol2

Who is Suntek films?? Interesting that they are in the same city as CP films.

[*]317417

Suntek is the brand name film produced by Commonwealth Coating and Laminating located on the other side of the tracks in Martinsville. They were once a small player in the DIY film side of the industry until CPF's head of DIY ::lol2:: resigned, yeah, yeah... resigned several years back and went to work for CW.

Investors and Govt subsidy were sought and 'BAM' they're now producing 'professional' film for sale.

Of the sixty or so employees at CW... maybe 10% are former employees of CPF (no lab rats).

It is suspected they are attempting to be a CPF wannabe and will say things alluding to such a goal. I am sure the goal is to grow to the point of adding additional equipment to keep pace with visioned demand.

They're capability is the same as Johnson Window Film, simply coating (adhesive and SR) and laminating components bought elsewhere into label film product. Although, CW secured a govt subsidy to finance the state of the art coating and laminating machine it now operates with, this machine is the only similarity between a CPF and a CW produced product.

Hope this helps...

[*]317514

I will add something if possible. Or please delete. large % of sales both JWF and ST are going to former soviet republik. As company owner who deals with this films in former CCCP turn his head now to other continent - sales of these teams go down. As sales go down - turnover go down = all what it can mean.....I think it's same level secret as MeTint told.....May be I am wrong but I see that domestoc activities of these teams depends from their foreign sales, IMHO...

but dont we all on one way or another.. :lol2  :hmmm

[*]317690

What? Say something truthful about another film? Yes, everyone does it!

Just like the bashing the film of my choice just took from the poster that lurked ::lurched:: into posting. :lol2

Archived