Guest windoworx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

aint nothin wrong with that....

forced to chat with us....damn

hypothetically....

who gets more apt to get instant results for the customer (tint shops) , the pions or the check writer.

keep in mind we're buying rolls of film, hopefully product that wont come back and bite us in the arse later, not stock.

who is is the first step in relaying input to inprove the product?

its tough to get sh!t to flow uphill. but its the sales crew, the chemists, the marketing team, etc. they are the ones truely working for us to do so. obviously, at least in my case, with suntek (and other companies, cant leave the israelis out) ive seen those results. but more so with suntek. (just personal exp. speaking)

I do see your point

without a solid backer the pions wouldnt have jobs in the first place.

I guess it just reinforces the old sales saying"if they like ya they'll buy from ya"

how could anyone buy anything from you......

:lol6 I couldnt resist or type it with a straight face bro :dunno

Guest Film Guy

Sun Tek is American made. Price being your main concern, splurge on the Sun Tek (preferable offerings anyway) and put a few Indians out of work instead of Americans.

That being said, CPFilms does more for the industry, of which all manufacturers benefit, hands down. Consequently, this requires a higher tier pricing of product. It also stands to reason they offer an incredible range - 4 spectrally selectives, 2 ceramics, 8 dual reflectives, 6 neutrals, 3 low e's, 4 neutral bronzes, and many others (Vista and LLumar) in the flat line. Auto, I've never heard anyone say they dislike ATR and I'll leave it at that. There are many other offerings.

It must be obvious/worth it to the majority of dealers nationwide. Check any phone book as you travel across the US.

Guest tint rookie

and thats just a recent one....

try this one on for size.

from prepwork to final wipedown we are creatures of habit.

like leo said, we all found films that do work for us and not for others.

if it aint broke dont fix it.

my oppinion.

just because it aint broke, dont mean there aint something better.

props to anyone willing to try something new.....where do we get such ideas.... oh yeah here.

if the rag heads, krauts, ruskies, whoever provided superior service and product to what I get, I'd stick with em.

nice biggoted comment.

but the problem is.....I too am a creature of habit, and unless I get screwed I'm happy where im at.

thats the problem with a reputation, the good rarely outweighs the bad

Guest Film Guy

Well, I wasn't saying nothing bad has ever been said regarding the line, just that I actually get nice comments from competative dealers. Also know for a fact it is utilizied as bait and switch often.

No big deal, I knew the main point of my complimentary qoute regarding Sun Tek would go unnoticed.

As to the biggot deal, c'mon. Right now Sun Tek is hiring a salesperson in Martinsville to answer the phone with limited travel. I don't care if they are black, white, pink or purple, they'll be paid many times over what the people in India in the window film business make for most of their positions. Payment for quality of life is all I was referring to. They are not about to create a scenario ensuring people are paid properly there, China, etc.. ,while our economy continues to falter due to unfair competition. My statement sparked your labels which were far more biggoted.

I agree, this ain't gonna change anyone's purchase preferences. It is just a place to put your thoughts out there and wait to see just how bad you get ragged on. :dunno

Archived