Suntek?

Guest windoworx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how could anyone buy anything from you......

:woowoo? ? I couldnt resist or type it with a straight face bro :woowoo

[*]318068

Well... I don't know... but I still had dealers I rep'd for calling me long after I left the position asking me to help or come back. Although, this does not speak of those who used other products. In those cases I only gave helpful information pertaining to install and business growth... always asking if they are satisfied with their current level of service.

In sales at CP no one is to speak ill of other film products unless it is a factual statement... why... because most are CP's clients, too.

No big deal, I knew the main point of my complimentary quote regarding Sun Tek would go unnoticed.
I noticed because it just added credibility to my above statement about sales persons.

Outside of sales.... only if it's fact! :dunno:dunno:dunno

:woowoo  amazing how tinters get their p@nties in a bunch about shiat.  nothing anyone says here will change what film anyone uses....makes for great reading material though  :dunno

[*]318078

So true...

It's still entertaining to see how all can become self righteous, biggoted, hypocritical and a tad bit childish in a micro second. :woowoo

:dunno

gallery_13049_39_58305.jpg

[*]318252

Ah c'mon... let's keep it going... after all, someone''s getting free publicity from it.

dont worry buddy....I dont think you're biggoted or hypocritical

Well thank you, Blade... I think that's the nicest thing you've said about me(tint)... :woowoo:woowoo

Archived