tinting lexan race glass?

Guest killerkx327

Guest killerkx327

anyone know the best way to tint lexan? I've been told it doesn't work well. any insight would be appreciated. thanks John

you can email me at bandbracing@sbcglobal.net

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinterjim

Blade is right. but you can do it, just don't give a warranty. :thumb I've done plenty of race cars and most drivers or race companies know that the tint is not permanant.... sorta like the cars :beer good luck :beer

there's is what is known as peel aways used for racing windshields.

There are specialty solutions and specialty adhesives differing one concept from another. Best to just seek a professionals services on this because these trade secrets will be tough to extract from those who've worked hard to secure a place in that market.

Pro-Tint in Kannapolis NC has a long list of well-known racing professionals they do windshields for... you can find them in the yellow pages for that city. In fact, if I am not mistaken they were the first to do and all others grabbed at the idea.

Guest tint rookie
anyone know the best way to tint lexan? I've been told it doesn't work well. any insight would be appreciated. thanks John

[*]317825

sorry but I just gotsta vent...

heres what I got outa this post.

its my first post

im asking for something

ill prob. never post again.

so go the extra effort for me, someone who will never contibute, and email me.

six posts later of us pattin eachother on the back after common knowledge that the search button coulda found. this guys still gonna doubt what the first tinter told him. even though we all agree.

his 2nd post will be I got my lexan posted a month a go, now its all bubbling, should I take it back?

Guest tinterjim

[*]317825

sorry but I just gotsta vent...

heres what I got outa this post.

its my first post

im asking for something

ill prob. never post again.

so go the extra effort for me, someone who will never contibute, and email me.

six posts later of us pattin eachother on the back after common knowledge that the search button coulda found. this guys still gonna doubt what the first tinter told him. even though we all agree.

his 2nd post will be I got my lexan posted a month a go, now its all bubbling, should I take it back?

[*]317851

Calm ... dude ... calm ok :thumb This happens all the time... :beer What can ya do... answer honestly and move on. BTW your buying the next round :beer

Archived