Who gets on your nerves?

Guest LaNdShaRk130

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did anyone see the pole last night? bout the biggest post hizzo? the tool who wrote it put his name at the top of the list.? no pole or post needed.....the author know whassup....

[*]318917

are you asking for a recount?

[*]318920

by no means....

im no hizzo, I try to put thought and a lil quality into my posts,,,,,never just a bunch of half asssed smilies (unless to be sarcastic)

I know things need to be spelled out for ya... try this for an analogy (just look it up)

I guess you could compare your posting to your ability to tint...... you prob can do it, but like a hizzo, the quality just aint there.

is someone butt sore cuz they didnt make the list.....

"man I wish I was a hizzo, then I could get chix"

[*]318931

Ha Ha Ha very true man I agree with you, there shouldnt be the top 10. B/c like Rookie said there are some with half asssed smiles and that is it. :dunno Thats the best thing I have heard all day. :lol6

[*]318935

I feel so wrong right now....I feel like nothing I say matters...... :lol6:lol2

I didn't ask to be put on that list... I'm not trying to hizzo around.... :poop but I still like my half asssed smiles...

:lol6

:nono

Guest LaNdShaRk130

Im just sayin that SOME people look at there stats and want to be the Hizzo (no names) some people look at that stuff and say that people with all those post has no life or no work and that isnt always the case.

Im just sayin that SOME people look at there stats and want to be the Hizzo (no names) some people look at that stuff and say that people with all those post has no life or no work and that isnt always the case.

[*]318957

I have a life.... :bingo

:passout

Guest tint rookie

[*]318957

I have a life.... :passout

:bingo

[*]318958

id be able to keep up w/ya if I didnt have work while I was posting.

id prob finish cars alot quicker too..... :lol2

Archived