Conflict of interest? I don't know what to do...

Guest mastertinter

If the funding was there... I ante up a notch or two and let the leaser know you're ready to pay 3 months in advance. :bat

:beach That would make you 4 months up on the stilno shop ::):: stereo shop... :lol2

Guest mastertinter

Hey alive and awake,

I know it's crazy. the guy is all up in arms about us wanting to re-locate there. if he hadn't been so obtrusive I would of totally offered to help him out sending people his way, but nooooooooo, he has to be this unprofessional jerk, and cost me a sweet location. they don't even advertise that they do tinting. :thumbdown Still waiting to see if they pay their rent! Find out on Sunday. As you can tell I'm still upset about this. Sorry.

Well, if all else fails, take all this as a lesson learned. NEVER tell ANYONE what your business plans are....just do it and no one can stop you, steal your idea, or cause you problems like you are having now.

Hope things work out for you though as it sounds this would be a good spot for your biz :)

Guest nautiboi73

go get your shop and fuc the other guy, the way is sounds, if he is not paying rent, and taking to other business owners the way he is, then he is not going to do well with customers either. and won't last long anyway. IMO

Hope it works out... if the building owner has any business sense, he will lease to you. I can't believe he is even listening to someone who hasn't been paying their rent promptly. And, I can't believe this guy even has the balls to call the landlord after not being current on the rent.

I don't know about you, and haven't rented for years, but the LAST thing I would do while late on the rent is call the landlord!

Guest mastertinter

hello again. Well, the @#$ guy paid his rent on Friday. Meanwhile the leaser said he didn't pay for October yet and he has 5 days to pay. The leaser also said a letter was already being written up to evict him. Dunno how this will turn out. Hopefully he can't make October's rent, so I could get in the bulilding.

AAAHHHH!!! Can't they see this stereo shop is just going to give them the runaraound?

I also tried metint's advice of letting the owner know I'd be willing to give 3 months in advance. Never heard back on that though. :dunno

Guest mastertinter

I've found another sweet location and I think this one is actually better situated in town for customers, and the dealers. The guy who owns the stereo shop is still calling with fake names and price hunting for stuff on tint and graphics and signs. Hello! call dislplay idiot! :inot Why he's so concerned with me I don't know, since he's got a pro tinter apparantly.

So screw him, I could of worked with him helping his business, but he'll never know now. And yes, I will never tell someone my business plans again like that! So sometime in the new year I'll post some pics of the new space. :bingo

Guest mastertinter

Thanks man, ya I'm going to do that next time. Thanks for the support on this subject, your advice and opinion mean alot. It's awesome to be able to talk to other owners who go through the same crap.

Archived