Finally got my cornelious tank up and running

Guest CJ Shades
I bought al the stuff I needed off the internet and it was about 50 bucks total, tank, hose, spray nozzle.

I bought my first one for 170 and the next 50 doing it myself :lol6

[*]382321

Thx! I may just go ahead and get 1 full pkg from the vendor then build the second one as well.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seven spare tanks, waiting to be built, sitting at my shop. The first one I want to build and post the pics and parts here on TD.com. I want to sell six of these units (cheap), so I have two for myself (the one I am using now, plus one spare). Let me know if you want the first one. I will probably be building the first one in the next couple of weeks.

I will get back to you with an exact price after I do one build.  I do not remember the prices of the parts needed.  I may be able to do one this weekend.

[*]383059

Yea!!!! My son in law just went to work for Pepsi??.. guess I?ll look at those instructions on building one of these bad boys again????????????. :jerkit

Guest scarcustoms

I am a shop owner and totally new to all this and I am looking to start some window tinting in my location....

What is a cornelious tank!

Sorry if this is a stupid question!

Guest CJ Shades
What is a cornelious tank!

Sorry if this is a stupid question!

[*]384928

It's one of those 5 gallon pressure tanks used for coke or pepsi. About 2 1/2'tall and about 8-10" around. You fill it up with water and solution, pressure and add a long hose and you can eliminate those damn spray bottles.

Archived