Finally got my cornelious tank up and running

I will try again this weekend to do the step-by-step build on the pipe fittings for the tank(s). I just know that the visit to the hardware store takes longer than the actual build, trying to get the exact fittings and sizes.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 2chase3

exact-oh,

Not sure if you tried ebay but you can pick these tanks up for around $9-17 bucks without shipping. Shippings around $18 so figure a little over $30 bucks (but then again minus any work tradeoff :lol2 ) however When you search or them use the term "Conelius Keg"

hope this was some help , and I might contact you for some fittings :lol2

I would be more concerned with the hose psi than anything else :gasp

also the air we tint in is more contaminated in most cases than any air supply,so help me understand the air filter. you can get 1/4 id braided at most ace hardwares which are nicer to work with .it will take some doing to get the nozzle to fit but it will go. dip the end in boiling water first.use gloves as hot plastic seems to burn more than anything.

and again I'm just wondering, but I have 5 pepsi (ball lock) tanks all marked 130 psi,so I set my compressor to 130 (I sealed the relief valve as the spring has weakend) and fill till it shuts off. a couple of yrs. ago we tried 160psi and have worked with that on a consistent basis no problem.( am I asking for one?)

never have had a problem with water contamination (wash tanks every couple of days) but if there is concern ,a peice of panty hose over the existing filter should take care of anything. not to dis just imho :spit

Getting one of these tanks this week end. I read some one of the post you need to add an inlet for air prssure. Cant you use on of the 2 connections for the air pressure. I have a small compressor going to be using it with . Just need one out let, just going to use it for back windows .

Archived