For the "future posters of..."

TintWizard

For the future posters of "do you want me gone" ..."do you like me" , etc. I have this to say:

Your not the first to think of posting this ...but hopefully the last if you read this.

If your presence is liked here ...the odds are you'll know it by the types of responses you'll get back.

If your presence is not liked here...again...the odds are you'll know it by the types of responses you'll get back.

From this , the next step is obvious...

If your presence is liked, you won't think of starting a thread like that.

If your presence is not liked you have 3 choices:

1. You can ship out and avoid the humiliation of members pointing out publically what you already know from the past responses through your past interactions anf avoid humiliation.

2. You can change, adapt accordingly to fit the mold of where others begin to like you

3 . You can choose to stick to being true to who you are ( be it you are a true jacka$$ or just misunderstood by the masses) and continue to participate in the forum knowing at least your here because you want to be and your staying true to your identity (just grow some thicker skin)

That's about it :beer

Archived