Need 3M Oslo info

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mayor,

If you call your nearest 3M dist, they will sell the Fasara line to you without being a 3M dealer.

I ran a similar post for the Sagano film.

Finally got a 3M dist number and was told that they will sell directly to me.

[*]320455

I'm sure the authorized 3M dealers in the area will appreciate hearing that the distributor has no problems selling to all.

From what they said, only the decorative line would be available. No other films would be sold to us unless we were a 3M dealer.

This can go a million other directions, like the manufacturers selling directly to the gov't for less than what an authorized dealer can buy for, or, like I said, this can go a million different directions.

Not worth going into all the unethical items associated with this industry. :lol

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

Great comparison Vancer. I believe you saved me a thousand bucks. :thumb (Look for a x-mas card this year) Madico's HG16 also seems to be a very close match. What size rolls does the Fused chrystal come in?

Guest vancer87
Great comparison Vancer.  I believe you saved me a thousand bucks.  :)  (Look for a x-mas card this year)  Madico's HG16 also seems to be a very close match.  What size rolls does the Fused chrystal come in?

[*]321101

Fused Crystal is available in 48" only

Madico HG 16 is available in 36" only

I'm an authorized dealer and don't care who gets the dec films.

Specs are specs and they happen. Just because --- guy can buy the 3M rice paper films doesn't mean I would have gotten that job if he couldn't.

Archived