anyone use solartek film

Guest mikeytint

Guest mikeytint

DMC,ok,would that be as in RUN? ? :bingo? :nope look out I'm taking tint in indiana over

[*]320219

I'm sure there's someone there that would take your customers and take your shoes too.... :lol

[*]320234

:nope

Come on man lets get real as tinters,the films cheap and the labors easy if your a professional,so if someone is gonna pay me a 100.00 on an average to put a sticker on a piece of glass I'm happy.A slow nickel is better than a fast dollar

30 min to do a car? any car? complete? no complaints? heat shrunk? hand cut? no light gaps? micro edge? good lookin frit lines? glass cleaned? warranty card filled out? dont roll down stickers applied? pulled out of shop? customer paid up? hands washed? floor picked up?

with all that work why not charge 200 per car and make 400 per hour.

dont cheet yourself out of what a good tinter earns for doing a good job.

and cost of material dosnt mater, its the reputation you get from what you use that counts. cheep material, bad reputation.

:bingo

:nope to what ever floats your boat.

Guest mikeytint
Solar Tech or Solartek?

[*]320255

That would be solar tech,and I hire a high school kid for 5.00 a car to clean and prep it ,and pull out the shop for me,so yes why not 100.00 an hour I'm happy and all the customers coming to me. my tint jobs are perfect except for 1 or 2 little specs of dust.If you call your self a pro,you should be able to do all cars in 1hour or less,basicaly all done the same way :lol:lol

Archived