internet sales 101

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

what does one have to posess to be in sales???

a product you believe in?

not with internet sales. any ol box of sh!t will do. throw it on ebay, and it'll sell. in a sick world where the desperate who cant find a date to where people who want to be eaten to death can find canibals to do so.....where do they turn? the internet. somebody's turning a buck somewhere in betwen on the other people misfortune.

integrity????

not with internet sales. a dispute in delivery, product, service, or sale price? just dissapear. change your screennames and email, problem solved. no more pesky moving to hide from those damn customers, . (after all why would you wanna move from mamma's basement). hell you dont even have to respond to em when the call you on B.S.

if they like ya they'll buy from ya?

not with internet sales.... even the driest saltine in the box can be a salesman. just spam around, send junk emails. people are suckered everyday into beleiving someone else is what they are not. imagine the endless possibilities..... no handshake, no eye contact, no charming wit, even grotesquly disfigured gimps, cant scare a customer away. you can just cut and paste your way to looking profesional.

hell, you can even get away with stalking and making people feel uncomfortable. (we have the resources, everyone knows someone, see ya at sema)

that being said.......

go ahead we all know your plan, change your email and screen name. if you are a piece of :lol. we got one of the best :lol sniffers around (you know who you are and how you like it).

of course you dont beleive your that bad, its the world thats out to get ya. its been that way since daddy taught you how to be a man...........maybe it was something in his technique......give it to em hard son. ............

personally, I invite you to post here again. I can help you solve your problems. PM me. all I need is your address and ill send you out a brand new olfa, fully extend, insert at the base of the palm, pull all the way up your fore arm, snap the blade off....if theres anything you remember in life....up the arm, not across.

Guest Tint Slug
personally,  I invite you to post here again. I can help you solve your problems.  PM me. all I need is your address and ill send you out a brand new olfa, fully extend, insert at the base of the palm, pull all the way up your fore arm, snap the blade off....if theres anything you remember in life....up the arm, not across.

[*]320472

WOW...thats a little harsh....I truly hope someone doesn't take that advice.... :poke

Archived