dealer pickup and delivery

do you pickup and deliver dealer cars?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. do you pickup and deliver dealer cars?

• we pickup and deliver at no extra charge
    • we pickup and deliver with an extra fee
    • the dealers bring them to us and pick them up
    • they bring them to us but sometimes in a bind we pick them up
    • other

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont mind if its new accounts, or old, we pick them up at no extra charge, although, we have alot of dealers who know us, we take care of them as best as we can, if youre a two man show or should I say man/woman, best bet would be to schedule appointments with them, that way you can arrange to get them. although dealerships always when they call they want it right away, most of the time we can do that, but if we dont have time they have to make an appointment if not, nothing I can do for them now could I ?

they gotta do what you say, not what they say.....even if you tried doin what they said, if your stuck doing 7 limo's how can you "squeeze" another car in?????? :poke

I would vote other... offer pick up and delivery to a select few... those who are good to work with...

For the others... if they can run it over leave it, I'd be glad to have it ready by open door the next morning.

And then again... Sometimes I would run, sometimes they run it... all in how good the relationship is and which of us is more tied up at the moment, I spose. :poke

Archived