well

I said...well, I'm gonna have to call the service manager (my neighbor) and see why he doesn't want us doing the tinting for them anymore.  :lol

unfrigginbelievable....and we gave them hella good deals.  fukkers

[*]320742

Maybe he thinks your a prick too :dunno

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

oh too friggin funny....

amazing how they THINK they can cut out the middle man.

dont fret, they'll learn the hard way, when they come running back...

raise your prices.

I said...well, I'm gonna have to call the service manager (my neighbor) and see why he doesn't want us doing the tinting for them anymore.?  :lol

unfrigginbelievable....and we gave them hella good deals.? fukkers

[*]320742

Maybe he thinks your a prick too :dunno

[*]320746

:lol probably

I said...well, I'm gonna have to call the service manager (my neighbor) and see why he doesn't want us doing the tinting for them anymore.?? :lol

unfrigginbelievable....and we gave them hella good deals.? fukkers

[*]320742

Maybe he thinks your a prick too :lol2

[*]320746

:gay probably

[*]320760

stupid people...

yeah it may look easy... but I always say "I would pay you to have me watch you try"..

I would have a blast watching someone try to tint not knowing what they are doing. :lol:dunno

I said...well, I'm gonna have to call the service manager (my neighbor) and see why he doesn't want us doing the tinting for them anymore.  :dunno

unfrigginbelievable....and we gave them hella good deals.  fukkers

[*]320742

I'm with rook...let 'em try it for an hour or two

then when they come back, remind him of the new price increase

I did it last year to a BIG dealer who sold me out for $5

now they pay $20 more a car

Hey dizog...you should have asked the uhhhmmm tinter :lol

if was going to give them 30 days to pay :lol

speaking of the prices and not wanting to start another full thread - do you guys and gals give your dealers a price break and if so about what percent/ - thanks

[*]320756

I charge dealers the same as off the street customers : however I usually wil try and slide a dealer in as soon as possibable some times the next day some times a couple week depending on the schedule....but no special pricing . they know how to mark them up ...and they do!

speaking of the prices and not wanting to start another full thread - do you guys and gals give your dealers a price break and if so about what percent/ - thanks

[*]320756

I charge dealers the same as off the street customers : however I usually wil try and slide a dealer in as soon as possibable some times the next day some times a couple week depending on the schedule....but no special pricing . they know how to mark them up ...and they do!

[*]321015

charge them 20% more :thumb make them pick up and drop off their own car, and make the lot boy clean the glass, hold the tint, pick up the scrap, get you a coke, and tell other customers that "no it dont go on the outside". :lol2

that would be nice :thumb

I almost forgot, get the kid to type in posts on td to jack up your post count :chick

[*]320756

id give the @#$% dealers here a price break if thier cheap asses would spend some dough and gimme a decent amount of work hell id settle for a car or two a week. I told one dealer that I would do two cars for free to give him an idea of how much extra money he could make on a car deal no strings and this prick still said no im not interested. but they never hesitate to call in a big ass hurry when they sell one and the customer wants it tinted. at that point the pay retail. if the dealership is giving u a good amount of work for example this formula one shop in wyoming has like every dealer thier on lockdown and she does everying for 150

Archived