vynil suppliers/material

Guest jparizek

Guest jparizek

Im purchasing computer cut and the person im purchasing from has the flexisign program with it to do vinyl. my question is what brand(s) are good to go with for vinyl? ive worked with it before, so im familiar with the installation process, but as far as doin the stuff on the computer with the program, ill be lost, but I dont know where to go for vinyl or what brands or anything. please help!!! thanx!

Im purchasing computer cut and the person im purchasing from has the flexisign program with it to do vinyl.  my question is what brand(s) are good to go with for vinyl?  ive worked with it before, so im familiar with the installation process, but as far as doin the stuff on the computer with the program, ill be lost, but I dont know where to go for vinyl or what brands or anything.  please help!!! thanx!

[*]321016

-----

Well hi There I am some what new to this as well But I use 3M and Avery

A6 is 6 yrs - A8 8 yrs and A9 yrs I use A6 for the less important jobs and A9 for the Better jobs. There is a price diffrents between A6 and A9.

Hope that helps

DartMan

a good source is www.signwarehouse.com

and www.signsupplystore.com

also www.vinylgraphics.com

and dont forget www.restylerschoice.com

you should get some catalogs and read up on materials then ask the sales staff more specific questions for different applications. :thumb

welcome to the land of the plotters :chick

Guest mastertinter

Avery is always a good choice. I do not reccomend Calon. Seems to be a pain in the butt when weeding,and sometimes the blade won't cut through even when the pressure is changed. So, my suggestion is to use Avery vinyl, the A8 series. And if it 's a temporary job just use the A6 or A4's.

I use Orecal, Intermediate mostly, I step up to the Premium for boats and things that get major amounts of sun. I get it from a local supplier, he has a garage full of it behind his house, substrates, banners you name it. He supplies most of the sign shops in town,

he delivers too!

I would recommend the local Yellow Pages.

That's how I found this guy.

Archived