customers watching you work

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its hard not to have people watching in my situation since I tint in the showroom where all the customers walk in- we do all our car cleaning/ aftermarket accesories in the back shop. I dont mind having someone watch me most of the time, and I also dont mind telling them to get the fuk out of my way other times. Depends on the customer. Some people just dont understand I have cars to tint after theirs, so I dont feel like staying late just to explain why the tint doesnt go on the outside :)

Guest mastertinter

Totally slows me down man like when Im going through there glove box and I have to distract them by throwing stuff and being like hey man go check out that noise, it just not efficient.

The worst part is you get the same stupid questions every time, Ohh I thought it went on the inside blah blah blah fake laugh fake laugh. Just leave me alone and let me do my job....

Guest mastertinter

I had to go to this shop and tint a two door civic and out walks the manager, here we go, I DIDN'T THINK THAT WENT ON THE OUTSIDE...

OHH CRAP I SAY come to think of it you might be right this is the first time I have ever tried this crazy stuff.... IT SURE LOOKS NEATO EH?

The sarcasim scared him right off...

ever have an annoying customer watching you ...heres what I do...walk behind them give a little squirt from your spray bottle misting there neck or arm...and act like you sneezed....say sorry tell them about the nasty cold you got...at least they won't be all close to you after that....and everyone in the shop usually gets a laugh

Archived