LOCAL COMPETITORS

Mdog

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mdog,

I'd now be using this situation of competitive deception to your advantage.

You can now quote how your competitor gets you to do his work on the sly and he resells it as his own. :lol6

Pathetic!

Devil

[*]321778

that is one hellva good idea.. :spit

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

That's about as bad as the stereo shop two buildings over from my old shop, when I first opened up they decided to tint windows, but they tried to get me to tint all the cars so they could take credit for the work. when that didn't work they hired a tinter and put all their prices 5 or 10 dollars cheaper than mine.

they didn't last in the tint business cause they couldn't keep a good tinter, serves them assholes right

Oh yeah... there have been a bunch of local shops over the years, mainly stereo and detailing shops, that have tried to add tinting to their business. Not one of them is still in the tinting business, and most are not in business at all.

The smartest shop owner came to me and asked me to tint for him remotely. His shop is 20 miles away in a different city, so I said sure. We have a great business relationship now. He makes some cash, and I get more business.

I just did a job that my competitor brought to me.  2 front doors on a Chevy 3500  :please  guess the tinter couldn't handle those door glasses.  :lol  it was your old boss that brought it down TG.  :lol2

[*]322200

joe?.... :bat

Archived