'94 Ford T-Bird

Guest PsychoTitan27

Guest PsychoTitan27

hey guys, im a newbie to the whole tinting and I was hoping if anyone here could help me on getting the tint off my 94 tbird.

it was all bubbled up, and I was planning on putting sum new tint on there so my father and I decided to try and get it off ourselves. I had read some of the intructions on how to remove it from this site, but my dad started without me making it to late to get it off at once. now we have a buncha little peices on the rear windsheild and was hopin someone on this board could give me some advice on how to get the pieces off. we got some of them off but I do believe that we've already destroyed the defrosters. I know I would be much better off just having done it profesionally in the 1st place and but its kinda late seeing as how most likely they'll charge more for having to finish up the job, but I really don't have the money at the moment to get it done by a pro, so any advice is great.

thx again

we have a buncha little peices on the rear windsheild and was hopin someone on this board could give me some advice on how to get the pieces off. we got some of them off but I do believe that we've already destroyed the defrosters.

[*]321380

If this is true about allready bein in little peices AND you figure the lines are alreadt ruined ...my advice is to take any good window cleaner and about 3-5 scraper blades and scrape it off ...no point in going through all the elbow grease and frustration or steaming,etc if your lines are already broken .

Archived