Advertise Here

05 Stratus 2 Door

Guest willie

DumbA mean forgot to check the forum this morning because I thought I had a cakewalk 05 Stratus 4 Door. Low and behold it shows up and its a 2 door. Dont have internet at the shop so I suffered through it.

Do most of you guys and gals do it in 1 or 2 peice.

Any secrets on the one peice?

Thanks

1 piece always.? my secret technique is to talk any one with a stratus 2 door out of using quantum.?  :please

[*]322089

:lol2 ..one peice...it takes some time...but it gets done..the hardest part are the top corners..but if you pull and stretch them..they will lay down :bat

Guest ninjatinter

I seam the 2 doors in two OLFA style!! The dots lay like butter if you don't do 1 piece :dunno But I nailed a 94 t-bird in 1 piece today. Felt real good Oh yeah!!! :dunno

Guest nautiboi73

damn dodge dealerships. <<(personal) Ok, Yea one piece them all, and just have to take the time to work adn play with that back glass. I glue, pull, push, bite, scratch, and what ever it takes to get that one done because I knw that I can make teh one piece look better then anyother.

I seam the 2 doors in two OLFA style!! The dots lay like butter if you don't do 1 piece :)  But I nailed a 94 t-bird in 1 piece today. Felt real good Oh yeah!!! :)

[*]322338

Isn't that a great feeling! Like when that chick picked up her Cobalt yesterday, she said she is a bartender, and all her customers who have had tint done referred her to me. Gotta love that! And, she's a bartender... couldn't ask for better advertising!

Guest GOLDTINTER

one thing I do that helps on this back glass is instead of anchoring the film in the center across, I anchor it a little bit higher than center to help out with those upper corners.

Archived