Advertise Here

Cutting table?

Guest joe-low

Do the professionals prefer glass as a cutting table for window tint? I believe it was tintdude who says its even possible to use Linoleum laid over a flat surface.. What do you guys prefer?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just use a pressed bench board that's made locally, called Fiberesin. Yes, my blade leaves marks in it, but I don't care. I just keep it clean and it works fine for peeling and cutting. I do have an issue sometimes with the film not sticking to the table while peeling due to the uneven surface from all the blade cuts, but when it gets too bad, I just replace it with a new sheet. The stuff is manufactured a few blocks away, and I know a couple people that work there, so it's cheap.

I've always considered changing to a vertical mounted glass, for cleanliness. I don't think that glass would last too long in our shop here, 'cause the hubby does a lot of car work here too. I am not currently having issues with contamination, so it's not a priority to change what's working now.

I like my glass hung up on the wall...but some ppl like it different ways..there is no wrong way ..or best way

[*]322135

:lol2 I like mine up on the wall too.

[*]322150

what do you like against the wall?? :please:bat

Archived