Kinda new to the bizz can u help?

Cool. Again thanks a bunch. Maybe my problem is with over cleaning then???? I know if you get the felt wet it will shed and cause even more problems. Thanks for the heads up on the board. It gave me an idea to go to a wood shop I use to work at. They do counter top stuff all the time and have bad panels that I could use too. As you can see, I'm always looking to save a little $. :lol2

I've got a new Impala comming in this week. I have to order some more tint because I'm completely out. They want 35% in front and 15% in the back. I guess these people live half year in Ohio and winter in Florida. Anyone have any suggestions for brand or type of tint??? Again I normally use Llumar but might be looking elsewhere since they've had a big price increase.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool thanks. Out of that list which company seems to have the best product for the money? I don't mind Llumar too much since they have a warehouse here in Ohio so I get things next day. I'm just looking at what you guys like and use. Remember of my contam or bubble problem too. :dunno

Guest all about tint

well theres a couple things you can do first try using you turbo squeege and then follow that with a blue max blade on a handle that should take care of your water situation 2nd why dont you spray the car off or peel the tint off of glass

sounds like application problems, seems like dude's cleaning the hell out of his windows but can't get it on the glass with out bumping into everything along the way, that to me is everyone's problem when learning, one little bump against the door pillar and you're done, galaxies baby........( trash)...

Archived