new software needed

Guest steve fisher

Guest steve fisher

I am going to be upgrading my software soon.What would you guys recomend for a Rolond Camm 1 plotter?I am using VinylCAD now.This software itself is over 10 years old.I would like to find something second hand.Need to save all I can.Thanks in advance.

Guest lonewolf1969
I am going to be upgrading my software soon.What would you guys recomend for a Rolond Camm 1 plotter?I am using VinylCAD now.This software itself is over 10 years old.I would like to find something second hand.Need to save all I can.Thanks in advance.

[*]323021

If you need Flexisign Pro 7.5 contact me at lonewolf@amaonline.com

[*]323021

[*]323509

any big differences from 7.0 to 7.5?

Guest lonewolf1969

[*]323021

[*]323509

[*]323686

The only difference I can tell is they added a few more drivers for the newer cutters

[*]323021

[*]323509

[*]323686

The only difference I can tell is they added a few more drivers for the newer cutters

[*]324758

:shock

I guess I can save my $$ then

Archived