• France
    • Spain
    • Italy
    • Greece
    • East Europe (specify)
    • Other Europe (specify)
    • Former USSR
    • Close to Europe, but.....(specify)
    • Leo, You forget geography, where is my Motherland?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LEO, Finland is not Skandinavia. Just Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

[*]323252

:lol2 Are You sure? I have other idea :sign But may be I am wrong. And what's about Iceland? :sign:lol2:lol2:bingo:lol2 O.K. I will go to learn geography :bingo ....From other side Finland is part of Russian Empire :lol2 And Latvia was under Germany...

:dunno Scandinavia is a term for a cultural, historical and verbal Region. Iceland, Finland, Greenland and Faroer Island together with Scandinavia makes up for the Northern Countries. Add UK, the baltic states and North-West-Russia and you have Northern Europe.

There is even a term for just Scandinavia and Finland: Fennoscandinavia.

:lol2 Scandinavia is a term for a cultural, historical and verbal Region. Iceland, Finland, Greenland and Faroer Island together with Scandinavia makes up for the Northern Countries. Add UK, the baltic states and North-West-Russia and you have Northern Europe.

[*]323537

ThanX for education. Really :dunno Fennoscandinavia. I have a lot of friends in this area - we organizing shows in Sweden, Finland, Norway - they call themsleves as SCANDA PEOPLE :beer

North-West Russia - is also complicated. For example Karelia - Russia or Finland? Like Konigsberg - East Germany or West Russia :lol2 ? Vilnius - Lithuania or Poland? e.t.c. I mean in cultural aspect, not in modern or former borders....

Guest Dr.Window

Hi there tinters!! I'm from Portugal and this s...s cause it's still ilegal to tint cars in here but as everything else, laws were made to be broken.

I'm having a strugle here to get it legal but no chances yet.

By the way, does any european knows reflectiv window films??? I represent them in portugal and would like to hear some opinions.

msn: aeroxshop@sapo.pt or rockboard@hotmail.com

Hi there tinters!! I'm from Portugal and this s...s cause it's still ilegal to tint cars in here but as everything else, laws were made to be broken.

I'm having a strugle here to get it legal but no chances yet.

By the way, does any european knows reflectiv window films??? I represent them in portugal and would like to hear some opinions.

msn: aeroxshop@sapo.pt or rockboard@hotmail.com

[*]324239

Hi Dr.! Sorry, I forget Portugal :lol2:lol

I know Reflectiv as well - that's I want You contact me :thumb

Best regards,

Leo

msn: filmz@dartz.lv

:rest Scandinavia is a term for a cultural, historical and verbal Region. Iceland, Finland, Greenland and Faroer Island together with Scandinavia makes up for the Northern Countries. Add UK, the baltic states and North-West-Russia and you have Northern Europe.

[*]323537

kohler, I designate you to tutor my son in geography :spam

[*]324740

You think Young generation need geography :shock ?

Archived