window tint question

Guest pimpdaddydave

Guest pimpdaddydave

hi im wondering if anyone can help me. I have an idea that I want on the back of my car a 200 pontiac grand prix. I want the hole back window to look like the cover of ride the lightning album from metallica but I want it to be a tint so I can still se through it. ihave no tint experiance so im hoping that theres some guys on this forum that can help me out dont know if its even possible and help would be great. if someone can do it let me know the cost to have it made and if I can install it. thx

Guest mastertinter

if visibility is a concern, you can also have the image digitally printed on gerber vision and then installed on the glass. Gerber is the stuff you see buses wrapped in(you can't see in, but you can see out)Dunno, just a suggestion. :lol2

I'm with Tiger

The glasscapes/window canvas people offer custom graphics on their products

Minimal cost, and easy to remove later

Tint would look way better :lol2

It wont be easy, quick, or in-expensive

I'll do it....where 'ya at

Guest pimpdaddydave

hi guys sry took me awile to reply I live in omaha nebreaska. I didnt think it would be cheap but tell me that wouldent look cool on your back window? can someone give me an estamated price and where or who I would have to go to to get it done. thx for all the replys

Archived