HEEEEEERE WE GO!

The purpose of a life is to consume and serve the economy?

That?s all we are to our country.

In the words or Rage Against the Machine? WAKE UP

It won?t be long, about 2 years, the first amendment will be gone. Crazy soccer moms and religious activists are doing there best to control what you can watch on TV, listen to on the radio, and say in a public forum. What ever happened to parents being responsible for what there children do and see? Get the government out of our everyday lives, separate church and state, it?s so simple but everyone loves and blindly follows the religious right activists.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the words or Rage Against the Machine?  WAKE UP

It won?t be long, about 2 years, the first amendment will be gone.  Crazy soccer moms and religious activists are doing there best to control what you can watch on TV, listen to on the radio, and say in a public forum.  What ever happened to parents being responsible for what there children do and see?  Get the government out of our everyday lives, separate church and state, it?s so simple but everyone loves and blindly follows the religious right activists.

[*]323997

Well said, good observation.

But... isn't it, that we are our country. In a way we are all part of the problem, even guys with a clear view like yourself. My hope is the world has been moving into the wrong direction lately, the counter move will come some day.

In the words or Rage Against the Machine?? WAKE UP

It won?t be long, about 2 years, the first amendment will be gone.? Crazy soccer moms and religious activists are doing there best to control what you can watch on TV, listen to on the radio, and say in a public forum.? What ever happened to parents being responsible for what there children do and see?? Get the government out of our everyday lives, separate church and state, it?s so simple but everyone loves and blindly follows the religious right activists.

[*]323997

Well said, good observation.

But... isn't it, that we are our country. In a way we are all part of the problem, even guys with a clear view like yourself. My hope is the world has been moving into the wrong direction lately, the counter move will come some day.

[*]324236

:thumb We can only hope that people see what?s going on, hell, we don't even really know? All we can do is individually come up with our own guesses/theories. I hope things come around but the bigger the hole gets the harder it's going to be to get out!

Thats why I enjoy everyday the best I can!

Archived