Dark tint = al-Qaida

How many fellow tinters have found seeds in the cars they tint? Do you think they were owned by terrorists?

I have found plenty of seeds and weeds in customer's cars, but the owners seemed to just be happy hippies that like to get high.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

true story

had a truck that sat a winter due to a siezed tranny (racing an old lady with a 442 olds and lost, but thats another story)

while sitting it was broke into and I didnt even bother to bag the window up.

next spring when I cleaned it up to sell I had albino plants growing under the seats..... we always threw stems and seeds under the seat to throw the dogs off.... if the whole truck smelled of dank they shouldnt be able to locate it...... talk about stoner thinking :beer

For a terrrrorist to succeed... they must instill fear...

Looks as though Mr Skinner's a victim displaying plenty of fear to go 'round. Wonder if when he sees any tan complexed individual in public, his mind is telling him, "They could be al qaida"? :spit

[*]323591

Victim, yes and and in his case he is also a henchman for the terrorists as he makes sure they reach their NO. 1 goal which is spreading fear, making the lifes of their targets miserable.

But hey, maybe Mr. Skinner isn't all that stupid and not a victim at all. Maybe he is just using the opportunity the terrorists gave him to play (with) your fear like so many politicians are doing.

Welcome to Florida. Don't approach any residents, they might shoot you. ( Yes it is allowed now by a new law.) I guess Bush wanted to make Florida a place where his elderly Texan friends can feel more at home.

By the way I hope that all terrorists start smoking pot, the world would be a safer place. I wonder if that would work with politicians, too.

For a terrrrorist to succeed... they must instill fear...

Looks as though Mr Skinner's a victim displaying plenty of fear to go 'round. Wonder if when he sees any tan complexed individual in public, his mind is telling him, "They could be al qaida"? :shoot1

[*]323591

Victim, yes and and in his case he is also a henchman for the terrorists as he makes sure they reach their NO. 1 goal which is spreading fear, making the lifes of their targets miserable.

But hey, maybe Mr. Skinner isn't all that stupid and not a victim at all. Maybe he is just using the opportunity the terrorists gave him to play (with) your fear like so many politicians are doing.

Welcome to Florida. Don't approach any residents, they might shoot you. ( Yes it is allowed now by a new law.) I guess Bush wanted to make Florida a place where his elderly Texan friends can feel more at home.

By the way I hope that all terrorists start smoking pot, the world would be a safer place. I wonder if that would work with politicians, too.

[*]323864

That is so true... it would actually be beneficial if terrorists started smoking pot... just like that soccer game in Europe... pot isn't legal there, but they suggested that people smoke pot 'cause they weren't going to sell alcohol. It was amazing that no fights broke out during or after the game, and everyone was a lot happier.

Guest nautiboi73

SO should I send all my customer names and address to the government so that I can do my part in pertecting the country :poke yea right.

next thing u know everyone who sleeps on the floor and have no girlfriends will be Suppect, Watch out TINT. :poke

Guest tint rookie
SO should I send all my customer names and address to the government so that I can do my part in pertecting the country :poke yea right.

next thing u know everyone who sleeps on the floor and have no girlfriends will be Suppect,  Watch out TINT. :woowoo

[*]324043

:poke

for a while here those buying hydroponics equip went on a "black list" scary thing is your comment aint to far from the truth.

Archived