Protect Customer's Belongings

with winter comming (snow up here) one thing I do to protect the cars is keep 3 baskets or milk crates with cheep canvas blankets and bath towels in them. the blankets go over the chairs and the back seat, the towels go on the floorboard and dashboard, radio, ect ( for sunstrips), then customers belongings from seats and door pockets go in to the baskets and back on the shelf. that way you never forget to put their stuff back in the car and you dont track in dirty water when getting in and out of their car. :lol2

Great idea... I use old furniture blankets for protecting interiors and dashes during sunstrip jobs.

We rent Budget trucks, and when Budget bought out Ryder, we ended up with a ton of furniture blankets that can't be used for rentals anymore 'cause they say 'Ryder' on them, convenient for me!

Guest tintgod
Man, some of you guys are nice.  We pile all their crap on the front seat just because of the principle of things.  We don't throw away garbage or arrange it the way it was when it was dropped off, all to the front seat it goes.

[*]323764

:beer

Guest tinterjim
Man, some of you guys are nice.  We pile all their crap on the front seat just because of the principle of things.  We don't throw away garbage or arrange it the way it was when it was dropped off, all to the front seat it goes.

[*]323764

I think most of us do it that way bro. Me and Willie were just having some fun :beer

[*]323764

I didnt say I cleaned it out or put it back the way it was. you carry the box back to the car and dump it. :spit

I just got tired of people saying I dirtyed the car up or got the map in teh door pocket wet. or cover dashes especially the new nissans and toyotas that seem to attract the water right in to the radio. :spit

tint shouldnt that sign say:pull for the answer to -doesn't tint go on the inside? :spit

Archived