Hard to choose tint for my car?

Guest uaesolidsnake

When considering those two films, both being high quality films with their own advantages and disadvantages, it will really come down to your installer.  The experience and capabilities of the installer will determine if the job is successful and satisfactory or not. 

You could find a great, highly experienced installer that has a contract with a particular film A, and you can find an inexperienced installer installing film B.  Even if the inexperienced installer is using the more premier brand of film, you are going to get a crappy job.

[*]324039

Well said Exact-Oh

and both companies offer less expensive dyed film

and very high quality films too

It ain't exactly apples and oranges

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
whichever one u choose, make sure it comes with a WRITTEN lifetime warrenty,signed by the dealer

[*]323894

WRITTEN lifetime warrenty,signed by

GOD???

Who can sign such papers except this person? :woowoo

[*]323947

I dont need warranties...I never have anything come back.. :poke:poke

I don't see too much stuff come back either. I don't think people keep their cars long enough anymore. In our climate, if they do keep it for over five years, it's a pile of :poke and they care more about keeping it running, and the fenders from rusting off, than the window film.

Guest uaesolidsnake

until now I feel that I am confused so can you help me a little more by giving me a specific type from solargard and llumar.

I would be very happy if you can help me in that also.

until now I feel that I am confused so can you help me a little more by giving me a specific type from solargard and llumar.

I would be very happy if you can help me in that also.

[*]324255

looks like we got another leaders n shades,

look man, just tint your car!!!!!

dont matter what you choose, both are good reputable film companies.

LLumar = atr charcoal series

SG= Hp True grey series.

nuff said.

Archived