New with questions

Guest Ideal

Hey everyone I currently own a sign shop in the Philadelphia area. I was looking to add window tinting to my services. I am 24 years old and have hade the business for about 2.5 years now. I do not know how to do window tinting. I have however seen it done, and I know its all about practice, anyway I was looking to take some classes or go to school for it does any one know of a place or info etc.. thanks again

-Bruce

Hey everyone I currently own a sign shop in the Philadelphia area.  I was looking to add window tinting to my services.  I am 24 years old and have hade the business for about 2.5 years now.  I do not know how to do window tinting.  I have however seen it done, and I know its all about practice,  anyway I was looking to take some classes or go to school for it does any one know of a place or info etc..  thanks again

-Bruce

[*]324036

Welcome to the board Bruce :poke

Llumar is probably the nearest training facility to you

They have an excellent program, and the trainer is kinda bright too

:poke

Guest tintgod
Hey everyone I currently own a sign shop in the Philadelphia area.? I was looking to add window tinting to my services.? I am 24 years old and have hade the business for about 2.5 years now.? I do not know how to do window tinting.? I have however seen it done, and I know its all about practice,? anyway I was looking to take some classes or go to school for it does any one know of a place or info etc..? thanks again

-Bruce

[*]324036

Welcome to the board Bruce :poke

Llumar is probably the nearest training facility to you

They have an excellent program, and the trainer is kinda bright too

:poke

[*]324051

yeah...and he spells well...that is always something to look into in finding a good tinter/teacher.. :woowoo:poke:lol

Guest metint

Obvious-CaptainObvious.gif

Give Susan a call at 800.851.7781... LLu's got a paint protection install and auto window film install class going on back to back the week of Oct. 17... Martinsville VA hour south of Roanoke and an 8 hour drive from Philly.

Welcome to the board... :shock

Archived