What do you think about this theory ?

I was wondering if this was going to happen...

Here in Canada I heard on the news (I'm sure it's similar in U.S. as well) that SUV /minivan sales are down 50% because of the rising cost of fuel to drive them . Overall sales of cars however are not meaning people are still buying vehicles...just more cars now.

Good news in my opinion seeing a most SUV's and minivans already have a factory tint on them thanks to the car manufactures cutting into our peice of pie a few yrs back..but cars don't come that way ...I'm thinking business will increase with more car tints now due to the former SUV buyer customers still wanting tint on his/her new economical car :poke

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps :poke

it seems the SUV folks are more inclind to match up the front with the back

where a larger percentage of car folks will leave it clear as a fishbowl

maybe overall a bit more film though :poke

Perhaps  :poke

it seems the SUV folks are more inclind to match up the front with the back

where a larger percentage of car folks will leave it clear as a fishbowl

maybe overall a bit more film though  :poke

[*]324076

I'm thinking that once these former SUV owners are in a car without tint that thet once just took for granted ... they'll feel nek!d without it ...I could be bias though :woowoo:poke

TW's right though. I just saw where large SUV sales are down about 50%. Good. :poke Too bad the American manu's didn't see it coming, the market is all going to Honda/Toyota, etc.... American manufacturers try to win with price, the few who worry about about quality are winning...Hmmmm...Not unlike the tint field. :poke

Archived