What do you think about this theory ?

I hope later on, manufacturers don't put tints on passenger cars. There goes my biz..........

[*]324139

how could they???? every state law varies and that would require way too much thinking on their part. and it's tint... not tints. :krazy

[*]324149

But look at his name. He doesn't know any better.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering if this was going to happen...

Here in Canada I heard on the news (I'm sure it's similar in U.S. as well)  that SUV /minivan sales are down 50% because of the rising cost of fuel to drive them . Overall sales of cars however are not meaning people are still buying vehicles...just more cars now.

Good news in my opinion seeing a most SUV's and minivans already have a factory tint on them thanks to the car manufactures cutting into our peice of pie a few yrs back..but cars don't come that way ...I'm thinking business will increase with more car tints now due to the former SUV buyer customers still wanting tint on his/her new economical car  :krazy

[*]324071

From other side oil cost will increase films cost and other expenses - this will decrease profit :krazy I think film prices will grow minimum 10% next year...

I was wondering if this was going to happen...

Here in Canada I heard on the news (I'm sure it's similar in U.S. as well)  that SUV /minivan sales are down 50% because of the rising cost of fuel to drive them . Overall sales of cars however are not meaning people are still buying vehicles...just more cars now.

Good news in my opinion seeing a most SUV's and minivans already have a factory tint on them thanks to the car manufactures cutting into our peice of pie a few yrs back..but cars don't come that way ...I'm thinking business will increase with more car tints now due to the former SUV buyer customers still wanting tint on his/her new economical car  :krazy

[*]324071

From other side oil cost will increase films cost and other expenses - this will decrease profit :DD I think film prices will grow minimum 10% next year...

[*]324344

my thoughts on another tint price increase, our costs go up and the customer will want $20 off the already 99 dolla tint job :thumb:krazy:krazy:thumb and every other one not listed

Guest darkdan

Actually, I heard the gas prices haven't hurt SUV/Truck sales.

Between discounts and recently released models the sales are still level (up in the case of GM).

Eventually I'm sure they'll drop.

Archived