vinyl master pro anyone

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

anyone good w/ vinyl master pro that has some spare time tonight I would really like to know how to use this f ing program.. my brain hurts from trying to figure it out.

Guest keepitcool

I got this bitmap image of a horsehead from blade but I cant seem to figure out how to vectorize it so I can clean it up.where should I start?

Guest keepitcool

wow!.I had no idea it was that easy. :thumb now I need to figure out how to size it right and get it transferred to my plotter to cut. or try to send it to my other sign program that I know how to work.thank you. any other help would be appreciated. that was kinda fum to watch. I would have never guessed it was that easy.

Guest keepitcool

how do I ungroup objects? ive got 3 diffrent pics of this and I only need one how do I get rid of the other two? they are in a group right now.

Guest keepitcool

woooooooooooooooooooooooww!!!!!!! I gotta say I amazed. I never imagined it could be that easy. the only thing that didnt work was the size change. I did it like you said and it showed the size change on the screen but I didnt look at the cutting panel before it started cutting and it didnt cut it out at the size I entered, so im gonna mess w/ that a little, any ideas? again thank you for all your time and help. I wouldve never figured this out.

Guest keepitcool

no matter what size I put in on the first screen ,when it goes to the cut screen its always sized at 19" x 4" and thats not what I need. ive tried 4 different sizes and it always goes back to 19"x4"

Guest keepitcool

I got it ! wow that is neat. I cant believe ive been doing the way I have been for so many years. I cannot thank you enough for your help.I wish I had something I could help you out w/ but im sure you prolly know alot more about this tint slangin than me. but if you ever have a problem dont hesitate to ask me ill help in any way I can. I have been doing this 15 years but that really aint @#$% compared to most of you guys. thank you once again.

Archived