tint graphics,

Guest privacy_tinting_uk

Guest privacy_tinting_uk

I had a go at graphics tinting the otherday and the second layer of tint didnt stick too well around the flames I did, any ideas how to help these areas stick and not bubble please? it looks ok but im not happy with it not sitting flush,

how long do you guys leave it before applying the second layer? any tips on getting it flush? what about windows that need shrinking first? do you shrink the film then apply the graphics or apply then shrink?

pretty new to graphics within tint :thumb

the edge around the design will look better once it's cured well. one thing I do after the second layer in on is put a scrap piece of tint over the design and second layer and blue max the hell out of it, to remove as much moisture as possible. depending on the film and design I'll wait anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour before applying the second layer. also depending on the film you use you can apply the design in a thinner film allowing the second layer to lay down more flush. if the window requires any shrinking at all I do it before any installation.

Guest privacy_tinting_uk

I heated the glass for it to dry, weve been heating it to cure it on and off for a few days, I'll get a pic and post it to show the moisture im speaking about(not sitting flush) :thumb

you're never going to completely get rid of that overlap, unless you seam it. (which I don't recommend) I have found the more time I spend squeegeeing it initially with your blue max, the better the overlap lays down.

I heated the glass for it to dry, weve been heating it to cure it on and off for a few days, I'll get a pic and post it to show the moisture im speaking about(not sitting flush) :krazy

[*]324258

Contact kawarik@qmail.com, Kay - she can show You how to do it. She is in Southampton :krazy

Archived