Security films

Guest Diamond Tints

Guest Diamond Tints

Any help on installing security films 12mil to cars as I feel the slightest bit of dirt and its #$%#$, heard of people putting it on dry with a laminator :thumbdown:bingo Just looking for any tips anyone might have :lol2

Guest metint
Any help on installing security films 12mil to cars as I feel the slightest bit of dirt and its #$%#$,  heard of people putting it on dry with a laminator :nope  :spit Just looking for any tips anyone might have :nope

[*]324390

This is not an easy task without removing the glass... and dry laminating can only be used on flat glass, to my knowledge.

For stationary glass I'd layer thinner 7 or 8 atop one another to achieve what you want.

Give the boys down in Gosham or Runcorn a call... they've got some good input... or stick around, vzla will come along and give input. He does layering in S. America.

Any help on installing security films 12mil to cars as I feel the slightest bit of dirt and its #$%#$,  heard of people putting it on dry with a laminator :thumb  :beer Just looking for any tips anyone might have :beer

[*]324390

My installer now in Sothampton, UK. We did a lot of security installations on cars...So cal - 7799006176, Billy he will ask Ivar, as my installer still don't speak English :lol:thumb

Any help on installing security films 12mil to cars as I feel the slightest bit of dirt and its #$%#$,? heard of people putting it on dry with a laminator :thumb? :thumb Just looking for any tips anyone might have :beer

[*]324390

This is not an easy task without removing the glass... and dry laminating can only be used on flat glass, to my knowledge.

For stationary glass I'd layer thinner 7 or 8 atop one another to achieve what you want.

Give the boys down in Gosham or Runcorn a call... they've got some good input... or stick around, vzla will come along and give input. He does layering in S. America.

[*]324500

Yeaaaaaaaaah, Vzla-Tint can help. But did LluLlu make 12 mil???? If year what a structure? I only know 4+7 = 11 ffom LluLlu and 4+4+7 = 15, but may be I am wrong again?

Guest metint
Yeaaaaaaaaah, Vzla-Tint can help. But did LluLlu make 12 mil???? If year what a structure? I only know 4+7 = 11 from LluLlu and 4+4+7 = 15, but may be I am wrong again?

[*]324725

Obvious-Sherlock.jpg:shock:rest

Yes Leo... 12 mil is someone's else's product. But you understand as I do, 12, 11, 13, 14, 15, 10.5, all is thick for cars.

Obvious-CaptainObvious.gifMaybe your guy can get him some help, too.

Guest metint
We installed 12(4+4+4) & 16 (4+4+4+4) mil on many cars. Not easy on backglass and cometimes it is not from one piece....

And I am sorry to tell You, don't be angry. LluLlu safety is not flexible enough for cars :lol6  :shock  :rest

[*]324778

That's okay... they're still installing it on cars thick or thin in Euro and S. America because of it's clarity. Someone must be good at it if it is not flexible as you say. :spam

Archived