Miata 2006 custom PPF install

Guest AutoAppearancesInc
yes 4 sections, only because I was using a 24inch roll...

I guess the kit is out so I cant wait to do another with the whole 1 piece, should be fun.....

[*]325007

I have never done a one section front bumper. I know a few makers sell the kits with one section front bumper. I have used Invinca-sheild, but I am sure they would have several sections to that front bumper.

PPF business here has dried up, I have not done an install since April... I have many other services so it is not a big deal..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That miata cant be any harder to do in one piece than any of the Boxster or 911's could it? Was is that the 24' wouldnt cover the whole thing from top to bottom?

Let me show you custom. And the bumpers is only 2 pieces.

yellow2.jpg

and no it wasnt all that fun. but it looked good when it was done! like you see there

I had to slit it at teh two openings. The 2nd part is the lower air scoop from left to right . I couldnt get it to go into both scoops so I did the outside ones with the main part, then covered the inner ones with the lower part.

front1custom.jpg

THis bumper is a Porsche part that is available (now I think) So if you do any new porsches, one might pop up somewhere. This one can from Porsche like that as a tester so the dealer could see what options it had (it had every available option (except CCBS).

Archived