Camo Clad

Guest Tinted

Guest Tinted
Is camoflauge hard/easy to reproduce????????

[*]324730

yes. all good modern camo patterns like advantage and mossy oak are 3-d. to get an accurate reproduction you would have to have printing capabilities. there are eps files out there for reproduction of simple 1-d camo patterns and packages you can order through different distributors :lol2

[*]324739

Thx MM I can see the camo clad also uses the shadows which I'm sure gets complicated!

camo clad is good stuff. I haven't seen much camo that is as detailed and realistic looking. we have been a dealer a little over a year.

[*]325722

Do you keep busy with the camo stuff. I will be a dealer in about one month! I am seeing a substantial market for it! Thx Easy to install?

Guest afterhours

super easy... some vehicles do require a little patience. most boats, guns, and trucks are easy. every now and then it may require a second set of hands. the first full wrap we did was on a 81 jeep cj7. took about 5 hours. we have gotten a little quicker since then.

super easy... some vehicles do require a little patience. most boats, guns, and trucks are easy. every now and then it may require a second set of hands. the first full wrap we did was on a 81 jeep cj7. took about 5 hours. we have gotten a little quicker since then.

[*]325930

Nice thx for the info. I've got a chevy full size, cabover camper and enclosed trailer to wrap and maybe a boat. Not bad for just getting started. :dunno

Archived