are You going?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. are You going?

• yes
    • no
    • what is it
    • where is Essen
    • never visit any show

Hi slow and :shock Europeans! Americans are preparing to SEMA before half year. We have the same show in Essen but we keep silence about it. Is anybody planning to visit? To take part? Or simply don't know. As I know B-C-DMike take part last year with some car. We take part year before and one of our cars was last year (Kohler don't see it, but it was) :rest . So what's about you?

post-439-1128764086.jpg

I think I won't go, but it is your kind of show. Your future clients will be there. Lot of crazy azz drunken freakz ready to put some screaming colors on their little carz.

[*]325385

Did You ever visit UK Max Power? Number of freaks much-much more - less visitors, buit more freaks:lol2 :rollin:lol6 Yeaaaaaah, crazy idiotic and non-driving carZ will be there...But I think same style carZ (a little bit more) will be in SEMA....

Did You ever visit UK Max Power? Number of freaks much-much more - less visitors, buit more freaks:lol2 :lol6:gasp Yeaaaaaah, crazy idiotic and non-driving carZ will be there...But I think same style carZ (a little bit more) will be in SEMA....

[*]325391

Never visited Max Power.

Yeah, maybe same cars in Essen. More reasons than SEMA to go to Vegas. Essen :rollin:lol6

Did You ever visit UK Max Power? Number of freaks much-much more - less visitors, buit more freaks:lol2 :gasp:rollin Yeaaaaaah, crazy idiotic and non-driving carZ will be there...But I think same style carZ (a little bit more) will be in SEMA....

[*]325391

Never visited Max Power.

Yeah, maybe same cars in Essen. More reasons than SEMA to go to Vegas. Essen :lol6:spit

[*]325401

Of course Vegas is Vegas. No comments. Just Essen is closer and there I can find MY customers. Of course no competition with Vegas, and I want to go to Vegas, but not sure if I can do it again this year :lol6

P.S. UK freaks are out of competition.... :nope

Leo, since you didn't say a clear no to Vegas, do you still need to get a visa or is it possible to just go without?

You could get a real last minute flight for around 200?. Check 3 days before you want to go.

And let me know in case you are going so we can meet.

Leo, since you didn't say a clear no to Vegas, do you still need to get a visa or is it possible to just go without?

You could get a real last minute flight for around 200?. Check 3 days before you want to go.

And let me know in case you are going so we can meet.

[*]325638

Latvians need Visa to America, Americans don't need visa to Latvia. One way democracy :lol2 And now there are problems with getting visa. And as I have an idea to travel with girlfriend (she is too young to get visa) - I think I won't go this year again :bat There was a scandal wife of one of our politica try to get visa. Do You know question she was asked in Embassy: ARE YOU PLANNING MAKE s*x FOR MONEY? But...who knows....May be I will be in Vegas.... :DD I want it!!!!!

I?ll be in essen for a weekend- but we won?t be there as an exhibitor again.

too many idiots - and no potential customers ;)

last year we had a booth with some nice cars ( lambo diablo, porsche gt2, ferrari etc...)

r u goin??

[*]326029

Yeaaaaaaah, last year Your cars was nice.... Potentional customers for Bruxsafol :lol2 ?

Is there any person in window film industry in Germany don't know Bruxsafol? People in Riga still call window film here Bruxsafol :lol6:lol2:spit - I made huge advertising 13 years ago, they still remeber......I think for You take part in show - means to show that U R still O.K., PR step, nothing more.....

Idiots? As I told Kohler - You never saw idiots at MAX POWER in Uk, seems there are NO IDIOTS among visitors...

Latvians need Visa to America, Americans don't need visa to Latvia. One way democracy :lol2 And now there are problems with getting visa. And as I have an idea to travel with girlfriend (she is too young to get visa) - I think I won't go this year again :lol2 There was a scandal wife of one of our politica try to get visa. Do You know question she was asked in Embassy: ARE YOU PLANNING MAKE s*x FOR MONEY? But...who knows....May be I will be in Vegas.... :lol6 I want it!!!!!

[*]325639

What a stupid question for a politician's wife. Did he think she would do it for free? :spit

Did she answer "No, but a visa would do."?

Archived