Sales lead in Califonia

Guest Solscreen

Guest Solscreen

I have a sales lead in Califinia if someone is interested? they are looking for solar blinds, via email you can folow it up, its a bit to far for me to travel

Halcyon shades are crap.

what's better?

That's a very good question since solar blinds (shades) using film products could all be considered 'crap' in comparison to the use of other materials.

I still believe there's a product for every wallet... crap or cream of the crop.

Guest Solscreen

I sell blinds as well, film type but also fabric with a reflective backing, from 70% heat rejection up to 85%.

My clients that I have sold to cos they did not like film, have really been pleased, I can now supply a blind 4.5 wide by 4.5 drop thats metres, (huge)

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

OK crap is a subjective term. In comparison to standard fabric roller shades - both standard and metalized as Solscreen says. We sell lots of commercial film and lots of commercial solarscreen rollar shades (phifer fiberglass type) I've presented the Halcyon product to a number of our ongoing clients and nobody's biting. The optical properties are too distorted.

Just my 2cents

Mayor

The optical properties are too distorted.

Just my 2cents

Mayor

Yes... it's the honeycomb texture, I'm sure, that turns people off when looking for the likes of film performance in shaded form. Pardon the pun...

Archived