scraps

Guest tinterjim

Guest tinterjim

I have shiot all over the place, but I'm a pack rat...... :lol2 I hold on to old tint like a old woman holding a wig in a windstorm. Do you people toss it or think like I think, and hang on to it. :lol2

:lol l

I do the same thing... I have a box full of scraps :lol I try and use them often but everyonce in a while I just grab the box and toss it!

I have tried to come up with a system for labeling each piece :lol2 but when you are not the only tinter and you work with a slob it is impossible :lol2

only scraps I save are the ones big enough to do a windshied strip. I roll those up and put them in a box, I toss the other shizzle.

[*]325125

I save skrips only :thumb

I got tired of throwing out boxes full of dusty scraps every winter

Guest metint
I do the same thing... I have a box full of scraps :please I try and use them often

[*]325166

This is how I handle scraps... label them by writing the dimension on the tape that holds the film in a tube, have a different (leftover with label) box for each kind and pull from it first before going to a full roll.

Someone I know well once kept track of the amount he throughout and it added up to $6k in a years time. :thumb

I do the same thing... I have a box full of scraps :please I try and use them often

[*]325166

This is how I handle scraps... label them by writing the dimension on the tape that holds the film in a tube, have a different (leftover with label) box for each kind and pull from it first before going to a full roll.

Someone I know well once kept track of the amount he throughout and it added up to $6k in a years time. :thumb

[*]325229

scraps scraps scraps, only cheap bastards do that, tell me how many times a year do you reuse those leftover scraps? I know I never have!

Guest tinterjim

It's funny. Cuz you know the second you throw that shiot out you'll need it for something......... damn it.. :please I'm throwing everything out tomorrow. :thumb:thumb

Archived