DECOGARD vs Solyx

I heard with solyx films when you can the liner off, if you take nail polish and rub it , the coating comes right off.......... :rollin

[*]325299

Solyx makes some great films, as well as private labeling lulu, madico, 3m, global and many others. if you need 3 yards of something, they are the place to go, Their prices or usually better than the distributors for a short run and they have many films that no distributor has.

give them a try. I am not saying that they don't have some junk, but which distributor doesn't?

[*]325338

To my knowledge, Solyx (decorativefilms.com) does not make any film found in the LLu selection, they are made in Runcorn UK as Kohler and Leo has stated. The only deco film not made and sold by LLu is the frosty sparkle... that product is made by Avery-Dennison and is a vinyl rather than PET.

I do know one of LLu's (independent) distributors is selling a line up of deco film and that may be where the confusion lies. I especially like the Bamboo sold under their Illusions name.

I prefer them all...

I heard with solyx films when you can the liner off, if you take nail polish and rub it , the coating comes right off.......... :rollin

[*]325299

Solyx makes some great films, as well as private labeling lulu, madico, 3m, global and many others. if you need 3 yards of something, they are the place to go, Their prices or usually better than the distributors for a short run and they have many films that no distributor has.

give them a try. I am not saying that they don't have some junk, but which distributor doesn't?

[*]325338

To my knowledge, Solyx (decorativefilms.com) does not make any film found in the LLu selection, they are made in Runcorn UK as Kohler and Leo has stated. The only deco film not made and sold by LLu is the frosty sparkle... that product is made by Avery-Dennison and is a vinyl rather than PET.

I do know one of LLu's (independent) distributors is selling a line up of deco film and that may be where the confusion lies. I especially like the Bamboo sold under their Illusions name.

I prefer them all...

[*]325403

Avery is in Belgium?

Bamboo - You mean Bamboo decoration films?

Bamboo - You mean Bamboo decoration films?

[*]325411

www.gilainc.com under 'Illusions' film selection...

[*]325417

Yeaaaaaaaah, I know that Bamboooo.... :thumb I like it very much...In reality I think regular MATTE FROST is deep anachronism (if there are such world in English :lol2 ) What do You think Me?

Just studied LLumar decorative sample book.Question to You, Metint :DD :

Why this films are grey color, not white? Just for my interest...

[*]325662

Good question...

Without truly knowing their logic one could only assume it would be that white is very BRIGHT and loud, whereas grey is softer in appearance. :lol2

Just studied LLumar decorative sample book.Question to You, Metint :dunno :

Why this films are grey color, not white? Just for my interest...

[*]325662

Good question...

Without truly knowing their logic one could only assume it would be that white is very BRIGHT and loud, whereas grey is softer in appearance. :dunno

[*]325671

:dunno This idea was born after Yankelovich researches or why :dunno ? Frames mainly white. And white color is think in better harmony with it....As I understand not only my mind - DECOGARD, DECOLUX e.t.c. mainly WHITE.....But I think if LluLlu can't sell it - LluLlu won't do it. Anycase Your (and LluLlu) logic is interesting...

Archived