Getting flat work in the winter.

Guest WillTint4$

we are busy year round, perhaps you should try your local GLASS COMPANIES< and ask them who they deal with they're tinting windows, as they always need someone to save theyre asss for certain jobs, I have a good account locally, im blessed with have done biz with them, as well as other glass companies, its just a matter of going out and looking presentable, and showing that you really are a serious biz person and know what the heck you are talking about....you can also sub with other window film companies as im sure they always need the extra help, if they are busy of course..... :DD

we are busy year round, perhaps you should try your local GLASS COMPANIES< and ask them who they deal with they're tinting windows, as they always need someone to save theyre asss for certain jobs, I have a good account locally, im blessed with have done biz with them, as well as other glass companies, its just a matter of going out and looking presentable, and showing that you really are a serious biz person and know what the heck you are talking about....you can also sub with other window film companies as im sure they always need the extra help, if they are busy of course..... :DD

[*]325594

GLASS COMPANIES decision N1. Construction works are going all year round. From one side film is aftermarket product, but anycase they use films. You must work in goood, very close contact with building contractors and glass companies, and everything will be O.K. in winter too....

[*]325594

GLASS COMPANIES decision N1. Construction works are going all year round. From one side film is aftermarket product, but anycase they use films. You must work in goood, very close contact with building contractors and glass companies, and everything will be O.K. in winter too....

[*]325622

:lol2 forgot to mention that one too....

UV, UV, UV and glare of course..never goes away in winter. Retail store fronts (matresses, bridal shops), architects, interior designers..  just a thought.

[*]325632

In fact... it can be worse in winter if there's snow on the ground to reflect UV and glare.

Obvious-CaptainObvious.gif

Guest darkdan

Do what I'm do....have a 2nd job.

I'm quitting the paint store this Friday and on Monday I'm starting as a painter.

Man....painters make decent money! And I'll have two tradeskills under my belt.

Do what I'm do....have a 2nd job.

I'm quitting the paint store this Friday and on Monday I'm starting as a painter.

Man....painters make decent money!  And I'll have two tradeskills under my belt.

[*]325774

Yep... nothing dishonorable in having two jobs... heck I worked nights for Servicemaster as a janitor cleaning offices at SeaRay boats in my first couple of years as a tinter... up until I had my bases covered.

Archived