Tucking or Panel pulling?

Guest chip01

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you don't have to pull the panels on those.  the gasket pulls right out of the top after removing the front top corner screw.

[*]326037

:dunno Again ..leaving you with the benifets as if you DID pull the panel

I think that what mystifies me about panel pullers is the ones that pull everything when there's numerous cars that you don't have to in order to have the benifets of pulling the panel ...

This is coming from a non puller ...unless you have to pull but always makes sure I have the maneuverability with the film as if I did pull...

does this make ANY sense ? :dunno:beer

its like saying, I took a shiat without taking my boxers off, but I did take a shiat but with pulling my boxers to the side a bit to let it come out :dunno

[*]326049

:beer:lol That's %^&$ funny ! :lol

If somebody made a pdf or book that showed how to remove the panels on all cars, I would pay in order to get it, because some of them are tricky. For instance how do you pull the panels off a 96-98 dodge ram 1500?

[*]326034

Panels are really not that difficult if you do a lot of them. Every time a new model comes out, you have to take your time and once you do one, they aren't that difficult to remember.

For those particular Dodges, Blade was correct. You don't have to pull the panel at all, just the gasket after that one screw. I have pulled a few of those, before I realized that you don't have to, and for replacing window motors and such. If you have the right tools, pulling the clips is simple. They are probably some of the most tricky clips to pull without breaking, like the '99 GM truck hardened plastic clips, but the proper tool will make those easy too.

I think that what mystifies me about panel pullers is the ones that pull everything when there's numerous cars that you don't have to  in order to have the benifets of pulling the panel ...

This is coming from a non puller ...unless you have to pull but always makes sure I have the maneuverability with the film as if I did pull...

does this make ANY sense ?  :lol:beer

[*]326054

I get it, its what I say now about the ones who pull glass on everything, when before we used to remove glass even back glasses on whatever came in, and we didnt even provide glass replacement.........but since learning how to do them on there, now I say, wha the hell were we doing? removing glass that you can perfectly do on there, but like you say, when you know, why remove panels on a frameless rollups? :dunno

Archived