What to do

Guest swanny

Guest mastertinter

If your the only two shops in the area, and you don't mind talking to the owner than I sugest you take him or her out for a beer and pound out a price stratagy for your area, work together and you can controll the price structure. Fight it out and you will put the local tint industry in the dirt.

If they are not interested stick to your prices, give good quality and educate every customer that phones you tell them why your product won't turn purple or bubble, make them feel warm and fuzzy.

Have you ever been shopping and there two of the same product one is dirt cheap...wonder why? I personally buy the better quality because I dont want to buy the cheap one twice.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just be honest with him. call and get his prices and tell him you want him tinting for you. you can get the jobs at you price then schedule them at his shop, pay him 70% less and give the car back to your customer :dunno you just made 70% on a tint job for doing nothing,

while the car is getting tinted you could be playing golf or halo3 :dunno

sorry but his reputation is not the best

I just deliverd a car to one of the dealers in the area and he was happy there is some one else doing tint he even said the other company qaulitiy sucks and that I came recommended and they are going to start selling tint again htey said they are happy with me will see what happens

That is the second dealer that has said they stoped selling tint becouse the qaulity was bad from the other company so I guess by next year I should have a grasp omn the industry and a better rep .

I just cant believe some one that has been in the industry for more than 8 years has such a bad rap sheet. :dunno

o well better for me in the long run

sorry but his reputation is not the best

I just deliverd a car to one of the dealers in the area and he was happy there is some one else doing tint he even said the other company qaulitiy sucks and that I came recommended and they are going to start selling tint again htey said they are happy with me will see what happens

That is the second dealer that has said they stoped selling tint becouse the qaulity was bad from the other company so I guess by next year I should have a grasp omn the industry and a better rep .

I just cant believe some one that has been in the industry for more than 8 years  has such a bad rap sheet. :lol

o well better for me in the long run

[*]326050

morgan hill huh?

maybe I'l put a shop down there now that there are some shiat tinters.............j/k man :dunno:beer

Archived