DARTSFILMZ SAMPLE BOOKS

Guest Shady

Davie, its in the post (with special dvd part 1.) :poke

and for you too Dr.window :?

Plus, no one need phone my bloody mobile at the moment, cause its in the back of latvian taxi :lol

[*]329744

Billy our taxi'Z not for :lol they are for moving a$$ to different places :?:lol2:lol2:lol2

[*]329746

Billy sounds good :thumb:? as for the taxi sorry but :lol2:lol2:lol2

[*]330250

Yeeaaaaaaaaaah, this road cost Billy GBP 5 + Mobile Sony Eriksson K750. GBP5 was paid by me (in our currency :lol ) - mobile was present from Billy to latvian cabman :?:lol2

But two evenings before was more than excellent. :lol2

post-439-1130266599.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
Thanks Guys! Mobile phones will come and go, but trip to Latvia will stay with me forever!!

:poke  :wall  :wall  :lol2  :lol2  :lol !!!!

[*]330612

Yeah well when do I get to come :lol:wall:lol6:lol2:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

hi billy

hi leo

sorry,been away for a while moving house etc but back to normal now.

I'm starting to get a name for mtself doing custom tint work and I'm currently starting up my own website so I'll be needing one of those sample books if thats ok (even better if cd came with it too!)

leo,would it be ok if I use some images from your website to show of the colours that you have so people can see the full range,once they see them then I can start supplying them via billy

one last thing leo,do you have any images of the dartsfilmz logo suitable for using on a computer to cut out vinyl? I think theyre called vector files or something?

I'm going to be building another demo car soon and it will be tinted using dartsfilmz and would like to put the logo somewhere on the car but need a file to cut out.

once I get the sample book then I can see the colours that are available and start advertising!

cheers

fimmo

Guest Diamond Tints

Billy/leo got the samples but no pricing :lol2 got the dvd as well :jerkit:lol:lol but whats it about :lol2 still I'm not complaining (and regards to vicky :hmmm ) but even fax me up prices 0141 554 3333 tel/fax

Cheers

Davie :lol2:lol2

Archived