Rear window Fingers

Guest JMass

I got this car that I did 1 day ago on tues, the lady called and the rear window has one finger in it, what is the easeist way to get rid of it even tho it has set for a day. I heard of using some type of glue but I think ill pass on that. any sugestions.... thanks

Guest Litespeeds
I got this car that I did 1 day ago on tues, the lady called and the rear window has one finger in it, what is the easeist way to get rid of it even tho it has set for a day.  I heard of using some type of glue but I think ill pass on that. any sugestions.... thanks

[*]326141

Just use a hard card and push it down. Make sure you hit the top of the finger and don't trap the air between the finger.

I got this car that I did 1 day ago on tues, the lady called and the rear window has one finger in it, what is the easeist way to get rid of it even tho it has set for a day.  I heard of using some type of glue but I think ill pass on that. any sugestions.... thanks

[*]326141

Just use a hard card and push it down. Make sure you hit the top of the finger and don't trap the air between the finger.

[*]326203

if not careful you can crease it, but if its a small one should be a brainer...

Archived